Voting Result: 2.60169059986
Overview for Pasopati
Pasopati Drone Concept
Pasopati is designed in simplicity and compactness in mind. The name is taken from a legendary arrow.
- Drone is derived from simple Quadcopter with "plus" configuration.
- Foldable wing for easy transport. To fold / defold the wing simply push the button and rotate then 'clicked' to position.
- Fixed Wing mode for efficient flying. Wing position is high for stability and wing form is straight for most efficient flying since the speed is low.
- 4 Propellers for VTOL and 1 Propeller for forward flying in fixed wing mode
- Using VTOL propellers to adjust Yaw, Pitch and Bank in fixed wing mode, so no aileron and hence no actuators used, since this drone is designed for flying cargo and not designed for agility. This means simpler parts and hopefully lighter weight.
- Cargo is designed with easy release and easy secure. With simple push button cargo tray can be released. Cargo is secured using rubber band that should be easy to attach and detach.
- Cargo tray can be swapped with sensor module if needed.
- Battery is positioned just above cargo tray. Should be a standard procedure to swap the battery when opening cargo.
- 'Closed' design means all the internal electronic should be safe from water / rain.
- The battery and cargo is located in the middle to make most center of gravity. Battery candidate is Team Black Sheep GEB 8043215 http://team-blacksheep.com/pro... using cells from GEBattery http://gebatterygrace.weebly.c... It only can do max 2C but since this is not a racing drone I think it's enough.
Kindly check concept animation when using Automatic Cargo Station scenario :